Welcome to #Monkey-Pokemon! The DA group for fans of the monkeys and apes of the Pokemon World! Any Pokemon they evolve from or into are also included. That would be any of the following:
If you feel any other Pokemon should be included, feel free to note the club with which Pokemon and why.
Each submission is approved by the founder, so please be patient in it getting approved, especially when submitting fan fiction, as it takes a little while to read through.
If you are unsure how to submit your work to a group, there is a tutorial available here: [link]
This group is not elitist; It accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums.
Also, work based in any part of the Pokemon world is fine, be it the main games, anime, side games like Ranger and Mystery Dungeon, manga, an original region, etc. ^^
1. Please keep submissions around or below PG; if it needs a mature content tag it will probably not be accepted (unless you're using said tag to mark for spoilers, which is greatly appreciated.)
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Art needs to have at least one of the Pokemon from the group list in it. Other Pokemon/characters/crossovers/your trainer self/whatever also being in submissions is fine.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to the group theme and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This includes fanart that uses screenshots/official sprites/manga scans.
6. Treat others in the group with respect and kindness, even when offering them critique. Flaming is an easy way to get kicked out. Generation-elitism and side-game hate have no place here.
7. Traced fanart is not permitted; artwork that copies the pose from official art/a screenshot freehand is fine, but should give credit where credit is due to the reference picture.
8. Members are free to submit artwork by others to the group, but to enter a contest, you must be a member of the group and submit your own art.
9. Have fun!